i’ve been getting a lot of messages lately bringing up my weight and asking (quite rudely i might add) if i have ever had an eating disorder.
it just makes me really uncomfortable that people assume i can only be this size due to an eating disorder and it’s making me incredibly self-conscious about my appearance
it would just be nice if my anons weren’t so invasive and brash with their questions and i can’t believe i actually have to say something about this.
- contraqueen likes this
- mobilebloggings said:that’s horrible & equally as rude as bringing up a fat persons weight. in middle school i was extremely skinny & all the girls started making up rumors that i was anorexic or bulimic and i would cry but i know now it’s not worth the tears they are jealous
- mobilebloggings likes this
- ebayprostitute likes this
- steptoe likes this
- upgraders likes this
- shinrakissitani likes this
- burqalicious likes this
- marijewuana likes this
- lliampayne likes this
- afinalfantasychristmas likes this
- lnfamy posted this